1.8.11

C00D1199 Error message Problem

Error Message C00D1199
So I made a big mistake.
C00D1199 Error message Problem

I got a Flip Video Camera for my birthday. Woot. I could watch the videos with no problem. So I got motivated. I was trying to use the mpeg videos it produces in WMM. I downloaded a codec package, and now I can't watch the originals. I unistalled the darn package, and no change.

The error message I'm getting is C00D1199. From what I can find it's a broad error code for a variety of problems. Can anyone help me?

Ok, there are several way which you could try. The first of which, is installing codecs:

Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 6.1.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 6.1.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 6.1.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools

If you download and install this (I would use the full version). Then you should be able to import .mp4 files into WMM and merge them together.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More